Turn your payments into profits
Use LoadPay and get 2% back on every load when you and your carriers select PayMeNow™
Streamline Your Load Payments
Sign up for your free LoadPay account today!
- Eliminate bank transaction fees
- Increase your bottom line by 2% when you and your carriers participate in PayMeNowTM
- Reduce your risk of fraud and account takeover
- No contracts, no sign up or termination fees, no maintenance fees
- Say goodbye to factoring headaches and time-consuming payment inquiries
Try Our ROI Calculator to See Your Potential Savings With LoadPay
Annual Amount you save with LoadPay:
These are estimates only, actual savings may vary.
- Total annual carrier payments = Average load payment x Number of loads per year
- PayMeNow™ savings = Total annual carrier payments x % of Payments sent to factors x 2% PayMeNow™ savings back to you
- Average annual check cost = Loads each month x 12 x % of Payments sent by check x $11 (the average cost for processing an invoice via check)1
- Average annual ACH cost = Loads each month x 12 x % of Payments sent ACH x Cost per ACH
- Your potential annual savings with LoadPay = PayMeNow savings + Average annual check cost + Average annual ACH cost
Contact us to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Best of all, you increase your bottom line by 2% when you and your carriers participate in PayMeNow™, LoadPay’s quick payment option. You’ll offer your carrier partners more predictable cash flow while saving on your load payments.
LoadPay also helps you minimize security risks and overhead costs because we collect and store carriers’ financial information and fulfill carrier payments for you. This means less data entry, fewer mistakes, less printing and mailing, and fewer hours spent dealing with carrier payments and payment inquiries. LoadPay helps you reallocate your back-office resources away from non-revenue generating tasks.
When a carrier selects PayMeNow™, LoadPay issues the funds to the carrier using their desired payment method, and simultaneously pulls the funds from your bank account. If you would like to manage your cash flow, you can opt out of PayMeNow at any time, and your payments will be withdrawn from your bank account on the scheduled payment date.
* Does not apply to same day ACH payments.